The hot and humid climate of our country It is a good temperature for bacteria in food to grow well. Therefore, in addition to maintaining the cleanliness of the food we eat, You must be careful with the food at various restaurants as well. Choose a restaurant that offers quality and pay attention to the appearance, taste, and smell of the food you eat every time. But if anyone is unlucky and has diarrhea, that’s okay. But after diarrhea You must be especially careful with the food you eat. In order to prevent continual diarrhea symptoms that may become more serious and may require you to be bedridden in the hospital.
Food for people with diarrhea
First of all, the lost water must be replaced with mineral salt water. (which is different from mineral water for athletes) choose to drink water (boiled) mixed with powdered sugar and mineral salts (ORS). You can buy it at pharmacies, grocery stores or general convenience stores. Drink ½- 1 glass by sipping slowly, sipping often, but if you can’t buy powdered sugar and mineral salts Mix 1 teaspoon of salt with 2 tablespoons of sugar in 1 bottle of boiled water, or about 750 cc. ทางเข้า ufabet
In addition to water mixed with ORS mineral powder, you should eat these foods.
- Foods with a mild, bland flavor that are easy to digest, such as porridge, rice porridge, and soup.
- Low-fat foods such as skinless chicken, fish, and boiled minced shrimp.
When diarrhea starts to get better Therefore began to eat foods that contain dietary fiber such as vegetables and fruits (avoid citrus fruits. To avoid stomach-satisfying foods) brown rice, various cereals, but still refrain from eating spicy foods for at least 1 week.
Foods to avoid When having diarrhea
- All dairy foods, fresh milk, cow’s milk, sour milk, yogurt
- Vegetables, fruits and juices
- Spicy food such as papaya salad, tom yum, etc.
- Foods that are difficult to digest, such as fatty meats Flour containing butter Seafood such as shellfish, squid, etc.